Peer Review Process
Jurnal JENTIK (Jurnal Manajemen Teknologi Informatika) applied the following peer review process policies:
- The editors will review the submitted manuscript (by the author(s)). The manuscript will be evaluated and checked for suitability with the journal's scope and conformity with the journal template. In this process, the editor communicates with the author(s). In this process, the editor communicates with the author(s) and decides whether the manuscript is eligible for review or rejection.
- Manuscripts that have passed Step 1 (above) will be sent to two or three reviewers to review their content using the double-blind review method.
- The review process will consider novelty, objectivity, methods, scientific impact, conclusions, and references.
- Reviewers will suggest improvements and accept/reject articles.
- The editor will decide by considering the suggestions of the reviewers whether the manuscript meets the requirements of the JENTIK Journal.
- The editor's decision is final.